Kariangau Terminal of Balikpapan Port as economical driving force at East Kalimantan is an entrance and exit gate of trading commodity, infrastructure project materials in East Kalimantan Province.
Eminence of Kariangau Terminal such as :
- Located in Alur Laut Kepulauan Indonesia (ALKI) II.
- One location with Kariangau Industrial Area.
- Availability of ideal access that connected with other City/Province, through Toll Road to Samarinda and Pulau Balang Bridge to Penajam, Banjarmassin.
- Adequate Draft (14 meters LWS).
- Located in Balikpapan Gulf which has condusive situation and wide backup area.